We’re asking the nation to name the perfect accompaniment for our pies.
For years we have been producing tasty pies, but now we have decided that our pies need a companion, which will be available to buy as a tasty accompaniment for our range of pies and puds. But we need your help in deciding what that might be!
The search is on to find the perfect condiment for your Holland’s Pie; maybe you smother your pie in gravy – but what type? Or maybe it’s that tasty chip chop curry sauce that tingles your taste buds! Maybe it’s traditional brown sauce or ketchup that adds that something extra. Or is there a secret ingredient that you add to your pie? Whatever it is we would like to know!
To enter, simply head to our Facebook or Twitter page and post your suggestion, using the hashtag #perfectpies or email email@example.com with your name and address and perfect pie accompaniment proposal!
All suggestions will be put forward to Holland’s judges and a new range of side sauces will be created! What’s more, those that put forward an idea will be in with a chance of winning the new accompaniments!
*The accompaniments prize will only be available following launch, which may take up to 12 months.
Perfect Accompaniment Terms & Conditions
- To enter go to Holland’s Pies Facebook or Twitter page and post your pie accompaniment suggestion with the hashtag #perfectpies or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and telephone number plus your perfect pie accompaniment suggestion.
- No purchase necessary.
- There will be three winners receiving Holland’s new range of accompaniments.
- The winners will be chosen at random under the supervision of an independent person.
- There will only be one free prize draw. The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into. The accompaniments prize will only be available following launch, which may take up to 12 months.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Winners will be contacted by telephone to arrange an appropriate date for delivery within 12 months.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative one of the same or higher value.
- The Promoter accepts no liability and provides no warranty or indemnity to entrants against any prizes obtained as a result of this competition.
- The free prize draw is open to UK residents (excluding residents of Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands) aged 18 and over and excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, their subsidiary companies and agents of the Promoter, and anyone else professionally connected with the free prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the winner’s name and county on its facebook site, website and/or in postal communications. The winner’s name will be available on request within 30 days of each prize draw by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter at Holland’s Pies, Manchester Road, Baxenden, Accrington, Lancashire, BB5 2SA.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries.
- The Promoter accepts no liability and provides no indemnity to entrants in relation to any prizes obtained as a result of using the website address given and entering the free prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this free prize draw at any time.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Entry to this free prize draw shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and you agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately on your entry to the free prize draw. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, then you should not enter the free prize draw.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England. Any disputes arising shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Promoter: F W Farnsworth Ltd t/a Walter Holland & Sons, Trinity Park House, Trinity Business Park, Wakefield, WF2 8EE
16th February 2015