Every week is pie week here at Holland’s Pies! We believe pie fans shouldn’t have to wait a whole year to Celebrate British Pie Week.
Every week – Friday to be exact – we’ll give fans a host of treats as part of our Friday Pieday activity, on our official Facebook page. Prizes include everything from FREE PIES and branded merchandise to Lancashire Hotpot CDs and special one-off prizes!
All you need to do is follow the instructed requests posted on the Facebook page each Friday and email email@example.com, including Friday Pieday in the subject line, with your name, address and contact number. See terms and conditions for full details. This is something everyone can get involved in, as there is a different prize up for grabs each week! Just check the page every Friday to see what it is!
Become a fan at facebook.com/hollandspiesofficial or on Twitter @hollandspies.
Friday Pie-Day Competition Terms & Conditions
1. To enter go to Holland’s Pies Facebook page or Twitter page and email firstname.lastname@example.org with your entry, stating your full name, address, telephone number and subject title ‘Friday Pie-Day’.
2. Entries must be received by midnight on the Sunday, to be in with a chance of winning the prior Friday’s prize. One winning entry will be chosen at random by a representative of the Promoter at 4pm on the Tuesday.
3. The free prize draw winner will be chosen at random under supervision of an independent person. The winner will receive the prize that was specified on the Holland’s blog www.hollandspies.co.uk/blog, the week they entered, within six weeks of being announced.
4. ‘‘Chippy Tea for 4’ prizes include the following redemption options – four meals of eitherPie, chips, peas and gravy or Fish, chips, peas & gravy. ‘Chippy Tea for 4’ prizes are specific to one location. Please check location available before entering. Winner’s will be contacted to confirm their win, their name will then be passed over to chip shop, where the prize will be valid for redemption, for one week only.
5. The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The free prize draw winner agrees to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their name and photograph in such publicity.
7. Only one entry per person is allowed.
8. The free prize draw winner will be contacted by telephone to arrange delivery of the prize and will be required to confirm their postal address before the prize can be released. The entire prize will be sent to the winner at the postal address given on entry to the competition in a single delivery via the Holland’s Pies delivery vehicle or courier as applicable.
9. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative one of the same or higher value.
11. This competition is open to UK residents (excluding residents of Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands) aged 18 and over and excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, their subsidiary companies and agents of the Promoter, and anyone else professionally connected with the competition.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and county of the winning entry on its facebook site, website and/or in postal communications. The winning name will be available on request within 30 days of the free prize draw by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter at Manchester Road, Baxenden, Accrington, Lancashire, BB5 2SA.
14. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries.
15. The Promoter accepts no liability and provides no indemnity to entrants in relation to any prizes obtained as a result of using the website address given and entering the competition or free prize draw.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this competition at any time.
17. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
18. Entry into this competition shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately on your entry to the competition. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, then you should not enter the competition.
19. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England. Any disputes arising shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Promoter: F W Farnsworth Ltd t/a Walter Holland & Sons, Trinity Park House, Trinity Business Park, Wakefield, WF2 8EE
23rd April 2015