As Holland’s Launch The Ultimate Pie Spy Game For Pie Fanatics!
Calling all pie fans and secret service wannabes, we’ve launched PIE SPIE, an on-the-go spy game that turns pie lovers in to PIE SPIES!
Followers of Holland’s Pies, can now track our new fleet of vans on a daily basis, as all vans have now been wrapped in NEW PIE SPIE branding and each one named after our best selling pies and puddings! There are fifteen vans to spot, in five flavour variations, Potato & Meat Pie, Meat Pie, Steak & Kidney Pie, Steak & Kidney Pudding and Cheese & Onion Pie.
A game that’s all about pies and can be played on the go; PIE SPIE spotters can win pies and prizes in return for their spots. When a Holland’s van is spotted, all fans need to do is log their entries on the new PIE SPIE App on the Holland’s Facebook page – giving details on what flavour van they spotted, where and when! Each week a new winner will be announced on the page, with prizes including a year’s supply of pies and limited edition Holland’s PIE SPIE branded merchandise, including caps, t-shirts, bags and much more!
Launching later this month, PIE SPIE will fast become a pie spotting extravaganza with many more PIE SPIE secret missions announced over coming months and the chance to win lots more prizes!
Fancy yourself as the ultimate PIE SPIE? Show off your skills and enter your PIE SPIE spots at facebook.com/hollandspiesofficial in the NEW PIE SPIE App. Follow us on Twitter @hollandspies
PIE SPIES at the ready…and we’re off!
Terms & Conditions
- To enter entrants must go to the Official Holland’s Pies Facebook page and fill in all required details on the PIE SPIE app. Please note all entrants will need to provide their contact details, as stated on the app (name, address and email).
- By participating, entrants grant the Promoter permission to use his/her name and address, for future advertising and publicity purposes in connection with the free prize draw in any and all manners without additional compensation. This free prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrant understands that he or she is providing information to the Promoter and NOT to Facebook. Facebook shall have no liability to the entrant for the Promotion and, by entering, the entrant releases Facebook from any obligations relating thereto.
- No purchase necessary.
- There will be one PIE SPIE winner announced every week on the Holland’s Pie Facebook page.
- The winners will be chosen at random under the supervision of an independent person.
- There will only be one free prize draw every week.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only one entry per person per week based on one van/location
- Winners will be contacted by email to arrange delivery address. If the winner does not reply within 30 days the prize will be forfeited.
- Please allow up to 30 days after confirmation of delivery address for the prize to be delivered.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- PIE SPIE Prizes imagery used on Facebook is for illustrative purposes only, actual prizes may differ from the imagery shown.
- Entries do not have to be made immediately at the time of spotting the van, and should be made only when safe and legal to do so.
- The promotion will run for a limited period only
- Entries have to be made within the same week as spotting the van. Any entries received after the winner for that week is announced will not be counted and will not be entered into the following week’s free prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative one of the same or higher value.
- The free prize draw is open to UK residents (excluding residents of Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands) aged 18 and over and excluding employees (including their immediate families) of the Promoter and/or any associated companies, agents of the Promoter, and anyone else professionally connected with the free prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the winner’s name and county on its social media sites, website and/or in postal communications. The winner’s name will be available on request within 30 days of each prize draw by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter at Holland’s Pies, Manchester Road, Baxenden, Accrington, Lancashire, BB5 2SA.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries.
- The Promoter accepts no liability and provides no warranty or indemnity to entrants in relation to any prizes obtained as a result of using the website address given and entering the free prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this free prize draw at any time.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Entry to this free prize draw shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and you agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately on your entry to the free prize draw. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, then you should not enter the free prize draw.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England. Any disputes arising shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Promoter: F W Farnsworth Ltd t/a Walter Holland & Sons, Trinity Park House, Trinity Business Park, Wakefield, WF2 8EE
1st April 2015