Win the Chance to Try Our New Limited Edition Coronation Street Pies For Free
As part of the celebrations marking Coronation Street's 50th anniversary, last month we launched our brand new range of Limited Edition Corrie pies across the UK. Guess what? We want to offer you the chance to try them for free!
We blogged back in September about our fab new Limited Edition Coronation Street range of frozen pies which includes; the Rovers Beef and Veg Hotpot, the Rovers Chicken, Leek and White Wine Pie and the Rovers Steak and Ale Pie - all are available nationally in Iceland, Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsbury's and selected retailers.
We're offering four lucky winners, one per week for the next month, the chance to try the entire range absolutely free of charge - so that'll be a frozen four pack of each (twelve pies in total) delivered direct to your door. Better make some room in the freezer!
To enter the competion all you need to do is the following:
1. Send an email to email@example.com with the following message in the 'Subject' box at the top of the email: I want to try Limited Edition Coronation Street Pies!
2. Remember to also include your full name, address and a contact telephone number in the email.
That's all there is to it!
We'll be drawing and announcing the four winners on 22nd, 29th October and 05th and 12th November 2010.
Good luck everyone!
Leanne - Brand Manager
Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. Closing date for competition entries is 11th November 2010.
2. The prize comprises one box (containing four frozen pies) of each of our three Limited Edition Coronation Street range i.e. the Rovers Beef and Veg Hotpot, the Rovers Chicken, Leek and White Wine Pie and the Rovers Steak and Ale Pie.
3. No cash equivalent prize is available.
4. We will only accept one entry per person and the winner will be picked at random.
5. Holland's Pies will contact the winner directly to arrange delivery. Delivery will take up to 14 days from the draw date of the competition.
6. All entrants must be living in the UK.
7. ITV is not responsible for the running of the competition or administering the prize.Back to the blog