Win the Chance to Have Your Photo Taken With a Coronation Street Star!
We've teamed up with ITV STUDIOS to offer five lucky people (plus one guest each) the chance to have their photo taken with a Corrie star...not only that, winners will also take home a dozen of their favourite pies and puds! It's all happening at the Arndale Centre in Manchester on Saturday 19th June.
Regular readers of our blog 'The Growler' will know that we're partnering with ITV STUDIOS to celebrate Coronation Street's 50th birthday. There are loads of exciting things happening throughout the anniversary year and one coming up on the 19th June will see a us taking part in a day of Corrie festivities at the Arndale Centre in Manchester.
So, if you fancy joining us by winning the chance for you and a friend to have your photo taken with a Corrie star, as well as grabbing a dozen of your favourite pies and puds, this is what you need to do:
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following message in the 'Subject' box at the top of the email: Happy 50th Birthday Corrie!
2. Remember to also include the following information in your email:
- Your full name and a contact telephone number.
- Let us know what your favourite pies and puds are.
That's all there is to it!
The closing date for competition entries is Tuesday 15th June - we'll be drawing and announcing the five winners on Thursday 17th June.
Best of luck everyone and hopefully see you at the Arndale Centre!
Competition Winners Update:
Congratulations to each of our 5 winners, the winners are...
I'll look forward to meeting you on Saturday, please come and see me at the Holland's stand in the Manchester Arndale at 2pm.
Leanne - Brand Manager
Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. Applicants must be able to attend an event at the Arndale Centre in Manchester on Saturday 19th June 2010.
2. A maximum of five winners will be drawn on 17th June 2010 and contacted with further information about attending the event, each winner can also bring one guest to be included in the photo shoot.
3. Official photographs taken with the Corrie star on the day will be posted to winners shortly after the event.
4. The closing date for competition entries is Tuesday 15th June 2010.Back to the blog