Win Holland's Pies with Real People Magazine!
Pick up issue 28 of Real People magazine, out 12 July, and you could be in with a chance of winning a year’s supply of Holland’s Pies!
We’ve teamed up with Real People magazine to offer three lucky readers a year’s supply of pies - that’s 52 delicious pies plus a branded Holland’s football and radio – everything you need for a family get together this summer!
Terms and Conditions:
1. To enter please answer the question in Real People (issue 27) . Please note all entrants will need to provide their contact details, including telephone number.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. There will be one prize of a ‘Year’s Free Supply of Pies’: an assorted selection of 52 individually fresh wrapped pies, puddings or pasties (to represent one pie per week for a year).
4. The winner will be chosen at random under the supervision of an independent person. There will only be one free prize draw. The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Only one entry per person is allowed.
6. Winners will be contacted by telephone to arrange delivery of the prize and will be required to confirm their postal address before the prize can be released. The entire prize will be sent to the winner at the postal address given on entry to the competition in a single delivery via the Holland’s Pies delivery vehicle or courier as applicable. If you win please allow 30 days from contact for the prize to arrive.
7. Winners from outside Lancashire, Merseyside and Greater Manchester will only receive an assorted selection from the Holland’s potato & meat pie, meat pie, steak & kidney pie, steak & kidney pudding and cheese & onion pie products and the prize will be delivered by courier not via a Holland’s Pies delivery vehicle.
8. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative one of the same or higher value.
10. The Promoter accepts no liability and provides no warranty or indemnity to entrants against any prizes obtained as a result of this competition.
11. The free prize draw is open to UK residents (excluding residents of Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands) aged 18 and over and excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, their subsidiary companies and agents of the Promoter, and anyone else professionally connected with the free prize draw.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the winner’s name and county on its facebook site, website and/or in postal communications. The winner’s name will be available on request within 30 days of each prize draw by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter at Manchester Road, Baxenden, Accrington, Lancashire, BB5 2SA.
14. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries.
15. The Promoter accepts no liability and provides no indemnity to entrants in relation to any prizes obtained as a result of using the website address given and entering the free prize draw.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this free prize draw at any time.
17. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
18. Entry to this free prize draw shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and you agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately on your entry to the free prize draw. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, then you should not enter the free prize draw.
19. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England. Any disputes arising shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Promoter: F W Farnsworth Ltd t/a Walter Holland & Sons, Trinity Park House, Trinity Business Park, Wakefield, WF2 8EE